The EGU General Assembly 2023 brings together geoscientists from all over the world to one meeting covering all disciplines of the Earth, planetary, and space sciences. The EGU aims to provide a forum where scientists, especially early career researchers, can present their work and discuss their ideas with experts in all fields of geoscience.
Following past experiences, the EGU 2023 General Assembly will combine the best of long-established, traditional presentation and networking formats, while drawing on new concepts to support hybridization, improving accessibility and inclusion for all of our participants.
CLINT projects will be part of the event with different presentations:
- Elena Matta | Co-conveners: Aitor Corchero Rodriguez, Chrysi Laspidou, Andrea Cominola From research to practice: creating impact by managing the WEFE nexus and pursuing climate resilience https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/session/45345
- Enrico Scoccimarro | Co-conveners: Allison Wing, Alyssa Stansfield, Eric Maloney Tropical Meteorology and Tropical Cyclones https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/session/46827
- Lorenzo Sangelantoni et al. Land-atmosphere coupling in km-scale climate modeling: effects of resolution vs. land-surface model sophistication https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-6829.html
- Enrico Scoccimarro and Daniele Peano Rapid Intensification and Rapid Weakening of Tropical Cyclones, as represented by the CMCC-CM3 Climate Model https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-1541.html
- Donatello Elia et al. Convergence of HPC, Big Data and Machine Learning for Earth System workflows https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-6857.html
- Guido Ascenso et al. Improving the spatial accuracy of extreme tropical cyclone rainfall in ERA5 using deep learning https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-8085.html
- Verónica Torralba et al. Seasonal forecasts of the nighttime heat waves in Europe https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-8146.html
- Filippo Dainelli et al. Synthetic Generation of Extra-Tropical Cyclones’ fields with Generative Adversarial Networks https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-8419.html
- Andrea Ficchì et al. Machine-learning enhanced forecast of tropical cyclone rainfall for anticipatory humanitarian action https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-8085.html
- Yucong Lin et al. Delayed Effects of ENSO and Indian Ocean Dipole on the ensuing-summer extreme precipitation over Yangtze River Valley https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-15813.html
- Niklas Luther et al. Detecting dependencies of large-scale heatwaves and droughts with AI-enhanced point process approaches https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/EGU23-8588.html
- Merlo et al. A pan-European analysis of drought events and impacts https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU23/session/45325